Award Winning Point-of-Sale Software
Your restaurant relies on its point-of-sale system to keep things running smoothly, without a hitch, every day. Because of the mission critical nature of the hospitality industry, you need a reliable and proven system and Future POS is that solution. It’s simple to use, fast and reliable and backed by the best customer support in the industry.
While other software companies have been cashing in on buzzwords, Future POS took it's nearly 20 years in the business and built the deepest, most comprehensive product to ever hit the market. Future POS version 6 has several key features that distinguish it from the rest of the pack. Most legacy applications are starting to look outdated. All of the new tablet POS companies have cloud capabilities but offer minimal functionality and poor reliability. Future POS is providing the best of both worlds and Emerald Business Systems is ready to set you up with everything you need.
Feature Rich Point-of-Sale
- Labor Scheduling and Employee Timekeeping, which can be exported to numerous payroll companies and accounting packages
- Tip pooling for team service and/or sharing tips with bar backs and busboys
- Employee Break maintenance to keep you in compliance with state mandated and minor specific break laws
- Gift certificate issuing and tracking
- Frequent Diner Program with customizable reward levels
- Inventory Tracking with food costing and the ability to export inventory information to third party inventory packages
- Customer Reservations
- Bartender drink recipes for training new bar staff
- The ability to pre-authorize bar tabs
- House charge accounts for tracking customer purchases and employee meals with personalized statements.
- Customer loyalty program allows you to email numerous customers at once to alert them about specials, events, etc.
- Driver’s license verification using barcode or magnetic swipe reader
- Beer and wine club
- Ability to easily split checks by seat
- Kitchen orders by course, with the ability to hold and fire items
- Microsoft SQL Database for rock solid reliability and scalability
- Ability to interface with Microsoft MapPoint and Google Maps for delivery directions
- Numerous interfaces to popular payroll, general ledger and inventory control programs
- Online Ordering for eCommerce, which allows orders to come from the web to the kitchen seamlessly
- Several EMV options with mobile payment technologies (ApplePay, SamsungPay, etc).